Friday, December 25, 2009

Free state trooper hat - take one

Written on a box of paper toilet seat covers, Sideling hill, Pennsylvania.
Breezy Valley truck, dirtier than the pigs crammed inside (They are only dirty because they don't have a choice)
Missing the bus while I was on the NJ Transit 166 Express (these buses don't talk, they don't have bike racks, and it's quite possible the driver carries change, how primitive they are, very much like Israeli buses.)

Going to sleep around 9:30 pm, and waking up at 8:30 am. I know I remembered my dream again, and that it was depressing, but by now I forgot the details.

Kosher Dill Pickles are like Reform Jews, an American invention based on knowledge brought over from European Jews.
Is it better to recycle jars or tins. I think tins take less energy to recycle, since they don't have to be seperated from their lids, and have less material, but maybe you end up with more usable material when recycling glass?

No comments:

Post a Comment