Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Where was I?

I've got a sinus infection going on. At first I thought it was a toothache, then TMJ, went to the doctor's who thought the headache was the significant thing, and gave me antibiotics.
I hope it clears soon, because I don't have time to be sick.

Got John Henry back, with a 95 attached to it, which makes me very happy, I was getting tired of B's.
Erika, my teacher, told me she would put it in the show if I gave John higher contrast, I'll see what I can do.

I also got the seduction piece back,  got a C on it. Apparently no one will buy it because I didn't define the characters or space well enough.

In the future, Bunn will expand it's business from coffee machines into magnetically-accelerated nano-ammunition sniper rifles.
Why Bunn? Not because it rhymes with Gun, that's for sure.
It came out of a suggestion to work using an established visual identity as a guide. The teacher suggested I use Colt. I thought it was a good idea, but gun companies seem pretty bland, as guns are less designed and more engineered towards a practical application.
With that in mind, I searched for something that had an orange handle, because I have a marker in that color ;)


In other news. Work from free model session:
And from figure drawing class:

No comments:

Post a Comment