Sunday, April 25, 2010

Two working weeks left. Why am I blogging

It's because there are two weeks left. When it goes down to one, that's when the all nighters come and beating myself over the head over how I should have been working. Or maybe it will be better this semester? Last Spring was alright. It might be a cycle I'm developing.

Inkwash from figure drawing class, after the first session, and the final.



















The Keakeumm, an alien species I have developed for Electronic illustration. Still some work needed on it. There's another alien in the works, which I should address in the next few days.

And some Bunn guns for advanced structural. These fire magnetically accelerated nano-ammunition, custom built inside the rifle from atmospheric gasses.
These are connected to the other alien race of my game idea for Electronic illustration :)


No comments:

Post a Comment