Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Quarter done

Week 4 out of 16. On one hand we have just started getting into the thick of things - I'm working on the details of my painting.
I finished building my silk screen, and would have prepared my class screen for the first color pass but someone else left his screen to dry on my table.
I'm going to polish my second alabaster sculpture, a mate to my first, while also working on the clay bust which we will make a waste mold of.
Portfolio review in Pro Practice, so the project will be due next week.
Garage is WIP, worked on the Autocars Carmel for 6 hours, and I'm no where near done. :/

Faith (I saw her model card :P ) Modeled for us in the latest free model session, and I used the opportunity to illustrated the first spread in the sketchbook Groff wants us to keep - one in which we focus on visual storytelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment