Sunday, December 4, 2011

Song Bird

Started digging deeper into designing aliens for my game concept, I thought a good first contact would be an alien that could heal, and doing it with sound would be an interesting concept. This reminded me of how barn owl use their face as satellite dishes, and I took it from there. The healing aspect then changed to buff/debuff using songs on one skill branch, while the other will turn these aliens into skilled night fighters. I started sketching adult-sized aliens at sketch night, and took the concept I liked into Photoshop only remember I wanted to go super deformed. I also decided I would call my game "Star Voices" as there will be many playable species, each with their own voice, as well as for the democracy system which will give each played a voice on global game concerns, such as alien diplomacy or research options.

No comments:

Post a Comment