Friday, March 23, 2012

Four Humors

I really need an update, it's been nearly a month. I have some projects in the works - drawing the skeleton of the broad-footed mole for the MVZ, still working on the Trade Counter brochure, albeit sporadically. For fun and more game related skills, I thought it would be good to get back into a little animation and pixel art, with characters based on the four humors.
Choleric is my favorite, so I'm pushing her foward, starting with animation tests.
In other news. GDC was great, Sunday to Friday, plenty to do even with just an expo pass. Still haven't followed up on all the cards I collected. My 40 cards or so pale in comparison with the numbers other people got, but not bad for an introvert with social anxiety, right? Meetups all over the bay area, wasting so much time on public transportation.

No comments:

Post a Comment