Core Runner started as a speed painting done to the Armada podcast. It was episode 81, with a runtime of 15:56
The wonky perspective really bothered me though, and I felt like I needed to fix it (but first I needed to sleep.) The next day I also noticed it got some likes on facebook and some faves on deviantArt, so I went ahead and fixed, tweaked and embellished. I think it was still under an hour of work total, and here's what I ended up with.
Score so far: 5 facebook likes, 2 dA faves and 1 Tumblr like for the original. 3 likes, 1 fave, 1 reblog for the rework.
And here's the latest on the monsters, only 4 more left:
Nothing but disappointment from the job search, and nagging from my mom.