Saturday, January 19, 2013

Seems like a good time to update

I really should keep this blog updated, you never know. Start with the speed paints:
Decided I liked the Cloud Dancer one, so I put in a few more hours of polish. I think this was a big stride in my anatomy from imagination skills. I'm not sure how much more work I'll put into this, if any.
Inspired by a Scott Robertson video, by the lack of any concept art for too long, too many ideas that I needed to get out and the slow progress I've been having with 3Ds Max (it's kind of a pain to follow the book when I want to do my own thing, but I don't want to miss any insights,) I've done the following:
Outside of my own personal projects, I've had a job interview with a laser cutting and engraving service last Sunday, but haven't received an answer yet. I don't have much confidence I got it, but that's ok, I think I can do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment