Saturday, October 16, 2010

Côte d’Ivoire?

Just had a look at the stats of my blog. Why is my biggest audience from the ivory coast? Why is the Ukraine in second place?

Another week, another dump. More finals coming in. Half the semester flew right past me without me noticing, doing ok grade wise, just gotta keep the momentum.
I'm so happy I took leadership of Sketch Group, we are expanding little by little, but still a tight group.

And now to the work.
Childrens' market illustration, character development sketches.



 

Cricket magazine cover:

Professional practice. We all drew random professions to illustrate.
Landscape painting at the Whetstone Park of Roses and Highbanks Metro park.


Free model session, Jeremy in Sanguine and Black conté and sharpie.



No comments:

Post a Comment