Saturday, October 30, 2010

November - super month

November 2010 is going to be epic. A month I will remember until I die, even when I forget the names of my brothers.

Britanee and I will be celebrating our birthday next Saturday. It marks the start of my 3rd decade alive.
Time to start a career and lose my virginity. ;)
I'll also be going to Mid-Ohio-Con on Sunday, portfolio and business cards under my arm. Need to make some opportunities for myself.
The following weekend we are going to Illuxcon. The plan this year is for 10 of us to share a room, boys and girls. It's going to be interesting.
I have a portfolio review with Rob Ruphl, who happens to have been born Nov. 7th. :D

Better get to work on my branding.

Enough words. Pictures say more, right?

Landscape painting at Highbanks Metro park:


Professional practice: Vasselin Behrovitch, combat tracker, character design





Illustration Methods:
Seated figure graphite value study. (Thanks for modeling, Emily :) )
Human animal hybrid, greyscale acrylic. Lizzie with an Inca Tern.
Full color acrylic painting. We needed to come up with 5 nouns and 5 verbs and use them to come up with an interesting idea/composition.
The words I ended up using were lizard, missile, leap and fly.
Free model session:
I killed Audrey for the "Horror" theme required for Groff's sketchbook.
Audrey again. Choose this angle for the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment