Sunday, May 23, 2010

Acronym Soup

Summer break is officially here. Now that I'm a week in, it's begun to sunk.
There's still the big "if" of the internship at Neopets or elsewhere.
I'm still doing art - DSGs, INTJfs, GCC.

I have been part of Daily Sketch Group for six years now, and 1060 posts later, I'm still doing every single one (though they are no longer daily.)
It has helped me a lot, but looking at the other art posted in the forum, I still have a lot of room for improvement.

Here are some from the past week:

DSG 1559: Creature • IMPRESSIVE ALIEN BEAST BLENDS QUALITIES OF BOTH RHINO & LION

DSG 1558: Sci-Fi • FRIENDS ON GROUND WAVE AS FUTURISTIC FLYING CRAFT KICKS UP DUST


DSG 1557: Fantasy Scene • PRAIRIE GIRL USES STICK TO POKE AT THE THING IN THE PIT


I have also doing the art challenges at the INTJforum. (Do I even do anything for myself anymore?)
Some of the latest work.

Eyes.

Creature from Mount Bosavi: The world's biggest rat (This was my suggestion)


Dogma


Last but not least, we are working on our own game project at the Game Creation Club, for which I am making some of the in-game art.

Engineer, picks up weapons and adds skill points to player.


Carrion worms, eats up bodies and spits out flies.


Heavy infantry (based on another GCC member's concept art) one of the basic units.

No comments:

Post a Comment