Sunday, February 7, 2010

Neglected

Dear blog, sorry I haven't gone back to you in a while.
Sorry I haven't given you a custom background image © or custom header image ©

I'll try to include you into more of my daily life.
Don't worry about that other blog name I registered. It's going to be very specific, and I haven't begun collecting material for it.

School has been interesting. My favorite class is figure drawing, with Greg Kumlien, who tells us how we should capture the whites with tone, flat as a cookie. Or how we should look at the whole show and find the darkest spot. :)

I think he needs better connections with models. We have drawn Jeremy or Kelly for 3 weeks now, except for one session with Kate (I think that's her name) who is new to modeling, but not half bad as far as looks ;)

In other news, a self portrait from Electronic illustration, in which I fail to capture likeness.

A Vietnam soldier, for the INTJforum art challenge: draw a chess piece. It's a pawn.
This is not meant to offend, it's just the first thing that popped in my head, so I flowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment